Friday, April 16, 2010

Thing 8

Thing 8 has been interesting and challenging.  I have created some awesome projects.  I made a motivational poster but did not post on my blog because I would have to pay or join to improve the resolution.  I made a sign using Flick speller, and played memory and suduko.  I also made a collage but I can't get it to upload.  I think the file may be too large.  I can see many uses for some of these creative tools.  Memory games for the preschool children would be great.  Assignments can be made for making posters or you can even beautify your classroom.  I am gong to move on to thing 9 and hopefully will be able to come back and upload one of my creations. 

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to upload you motivational poster without paying to join. Save it to your computer, and upload to your blog post.

    ReplyDelete