Thursday, April 8, 2010
Thing #7
I have spent a good part of my day on this thing. I loved the idea of searching for pictures and loading them on my flickr account. However, I have had a terrible time trying to upload my personal photos. Photos I have searched on flickr have uploaded fairly quickly. I went into upload my personal photos and it takes forever and then I get an error message. Not sure why, but it has been most frustrating. Finally uploaded five successfuly so I could tag one for 23 Things and then it didn't show up. I will look later to see if it successfully loaded to RESA 23. I absolutely enjoy learning new things but when I run into snags such as this, I get so frustrated. I think it would be a neat thing to do with a class, but I am having a difficult time figuring out how to incorporate it into my particular content area. I am going to try uploading pictures on a different computer and see if it is quicker. On to Thing 8.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment