Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photos of interest to me



I chose these two photos to upload in keeping with my theme, Thoughts from Oz. I was born and lived the majority of my life in Kansas. My family moved to Michigan in 1995. I have always loved watching the movie, "The Wizard of Oz" and since I am a Michigan transplant, my attachment to Oz has given me an identity. The really ironic thing about all of this is my mother's name is Dorothy and no I 've never had a dog named, Totto. This was a very fun assignment from 23 Things. I spent a great deal of time looking at pictures. I did find when I did the Creative Commons Licensing option it limited the number of pictures you could use. I enjoyed perusing the pictures. The thought of storing my photos there is a good idea. I always worry that I am going to lose all of them if something happens to the computer hard drive. I have burned many of them on disks, but that can be a hassle as well. I think this is another great tool for students to use for power points or their own blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea of putting up photos that fit your theme. The little shows in the grass is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flickr seems an easy one for me to use. I am one of those that is afraid to take them off my camera because I might loose them.

    ReplyDelete