Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoughts about Thing 8

I did some interesting things with images.  I used montage and made a great collage in the shape of a heart from pictures from my flower gardens.  I also made a mosaic pictures with plates of cookies.  It was especially interesting.  I took the word generator and made a picture of the title of one of the classes I will be teaching in the fall.  I was able to save them, but for some reason my computer is being most difficult about uploading pictures so I can't get any of them to upload. I will keep trying and get a link posted as well when I get one to upload.  I was happy with all of them and really enjoyed playing with this.  I can see using it in presentqations, handouts, etc.  I also played with the scrapbook generator but my photos would not upload to fill it in.  There are some amazing image things one can do.  I will get at least one of them uploaded as soon as I can but I want to move on to Thing 9.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment