Monday, July 26, 2010
Thought on Thing 9
You tube has some interesting videos and it is easy to get caught up in sitting and watching them forever. I also like teacher tube and saw some rather interesting videos I could use in classes. We are able to gain access at school to you tube and teacher tube. Friday I got the email about Watchknow and I spent some time there as well. That is an incredible site. There are some wonderful video clips that would be great for activities for students to search for. I was impressed with most of them I watched. Ofcourse like anything else, one would want to proof it before showing it. This is one of those "things" one might want to set a timer for or you could spend many hours watching these clips. This is a great resource for teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment