Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing 14

I LOVE delicious.  What a time saver this will be.  I have already tagged some sights that I want my students to check out.  This is awesome.  I love being able to search and then being able to access my searches from any computer.  My username is: delicious.com/hutchison.cecilia incase you are interested.  I am teaching a foods class for the first time in quite a few years so many of my tags are about cooking, nutrition and food.  I see this as a valuable resource for teachers or anyone for that matter.  I could literaly spend an entire day searching on this.  It seems a little more friendly than google as it gives you some ideas about how many people have viewed it before and I like beign able to tag articles.  Yeah for Thing 14.....    

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to begin collecting good sites for the new class you're teaching. I personally think that Delicious is one of the most useful Web 2.0 tools I use.

    ReplyDelete