Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Thing 3 revisited
Well I think I have finally figured out why my blog wasn't showing up on the 23 things site. I think I need a tutor.... I don't understand why I let a machine make me feel insecure and unsure of myself, but I do.... I want so much to learn how to do these "things". I have decided you need to practice or do them more than once to remember what you are doing. Wow, it is just like teaching...The old motto, "Repetition is the key to learning" still holds true even with technology. I will move on to my next task...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YES - we found you and are glad to be reading your blog. We understand the frustration you may be feeling, but hang in there. It really will get easier. Doing things more than once is key. That's why we leave the site available to everyone even after the end of the course. We're glad you're on board.
ReplyDeleteLove the title of your blog - in many ways I feel like I am in Oz too and with a push of some buttons I can learn something new - nice green background too.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand your frustration. This technology thing is like learning a new language. The really cool thing about it, though, is that once we begin to master the language, we can communicate with so many more people, including our students. I've already used some of what I've learned on 23 Things in the classroom (albeit, with trepidation), and my kiddos (high-schoolers who know everything about everything) appreciated my willingness to try to learn their language. Keep plugging away!
ReplyDeleteI had trouble blogging my first time too. It took awhile to figure out how to title my blogs and not just make a comment. I like your title of your blog. How ironic it is.
ReplyDelete