Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thing 1 thoughts

Technology in the classroom is certainly a method for engaging students. I want to be more efficient in using technology in the classroom, but to be honest I find it very frustrating. There are so many new terms and things to keep straight, it can be overwhelming. I also get frustrated with the workings of computers and technology. When everything is working well, life is good. When you lose your hard drive one week and your wireless router the next and then your sound card doesn't work and you are at the mercy of your grown children to come and fix it so you can do your class assignments - it is daunting. Obviously, you can see I am frustrated but I want to learn more and so I trudge on. Today I feel like the tortoise from "The Tortoise and the Hare".

No comments:

Post a Comment