I am excited about this class. Thing 1 sparks my interest and makes me want to learn more. I am excited about podcasting class disucssions for absnet students and for parents to view allowing them access to the dynamic class discussions that we have in the classroom. I want to be more savvy with the computer and explore the myriad of possibilities that are out there in the web world. I started this class in the spring and had major computer issues such as losing a hard drive, then my sound card right after the spring class started. Needless to say I didn't get to complete the class so I am starting over. I decided to keep my same blog as I was happy with it and it will be good to compare my thoughts now with the thoughts of the first session.
Thing 2
Hey, I found my blog and my postings were still there. I really want to start a class blog for my students and share ideas and thoughts with them. I think it will be a great communication tool especially since it can be a two way communication system. I have posted information on some of the tools my school uses but students don't really communicate back unless you create that type of assignment. I did start following some great blogs and love checking those. I think it is good for students to find some blogs that relate to my class and have them share what they are learning. I am excited to get back to using my blog. Actually I sort of missed blogging. Maybe the second time around will help me remember the information better.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We're glad you're back with us this summer. You're obviously have an advantage since you're repeating a lot of the Things, but we think you'll learn even more as you revisit your previous learning. Hopefully, the computer issues that prevented you from completing the course in the Spring are now resolved. Welcome (again) to 23 Things!
ReplyDelete